Membership of FSNWA
Let’s be friends! Get involved and get supported. And it’s only $10 a year!
Your yearly Membership includes access to these benefits:
– A Membership Card
– Free admission to our monthly Educational Forums
– Discounts to goods and services from our Business Friends
– Discounts to Network Social Events
– Entry to competitions to win great prizes
– Access to Member-only mailing lists and Facebook Groups for support
– A dedicated area for Members on the website
– Sponsorships, so that businesses that support our aims can educate Members about treatments and therapies available
We’d like to invite you to become a Member of FSNWA, because we know you understand the considerable impacts fibromyalgia can have on our health and well-being.
Anyone can become a Member of FSNWA – whether you live with Fibromyalgia, care for someone who does, work in the health sector, or would just like to learn more and make a real difference.
You’re also helping us to ensure the Network can meet its’ costs. It costs on average over $5,000 per year, just to keep the Network going.
Members can also help us to:
raise awareness of the impact of Fibromyalgia on everyday Australians
advocate on behalf of people living with these conditions to government and policy makers
generate discussion and debate so that this painful condition no longer remains in the background
For just $10 a year you’re on your way to help us support people for better Fibromyalgia health.
And as an added bonus, Friends of FSNWA receive discounts on services for events and programs*conditions apply.
As well as becoming a Member of FSNWA you can support us in other ways:
Volunteering – we are always looking for people with some spare time to help us in any way they can
Making a donation to the Network (it’s tax deductible, too!)
Donate goods and services, which we can give to our Members in the most need