Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis laore nostrud exerci tation ulm hedi corper turet suscipit lobortis nisl ut

Recent Posts

    Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Please Reach Out to Us at
Image Alt


Your doctor/GP may refer you to a Rheumatologist for evaluation and treatment. They are specialists who treat conditions that affect joints and soft tissues in the body. Depending on your symptoms, you may also benefit from seeing other health professionals, such as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Psychologist.


If your doctor/GP has not already done so, the Rheumatologist may ask you to have blood tests, X-rays or Scans. The aim is to look for other possible causes of pain in the muscles and bones. They may also diagnose other undiagnosed diseases that may be present along with your Fibromyalgia.

For more information:

To find a Physiotherapist, ask your doctor, contact the Australian Physiotherapy Association on 1300 306 622 or use the ‘find a physio’ feature at

To find an Occupational Therapist, ask your doctor, contact Occupational Therapy Australia on 1300 682 878 or use by ‘find an OT’ feature at

To find a Psychologist, ask your doctor or contact the Australian Psychological Society on 1800 333 497 or